Sunday, September 28, 2008

Say What you Need To Say

I need to just sit back and watch the fireworks, some great advice I've been given when making this transition. I begin training my replacement next week and I asked the boss what he'd like me to focus on in training. The answer was a little less than I expected. The answer given was pretty much to "just wing it". See what she's good at and go from there. I cringed to hear this but this is where I need to just watch the fireworks. I have to leave all of my expectations behind and just do what my employeer asks. I am struggling with this because over the past 13 years I have created alot of assest for the company. If not maintained they could go away quickly. I would like to focus on these money making responsibilites because once part time I will not be able to maintain them with my part time schedule. I shared my thoughts and said what I needed to say. So I will give it my best and move forward on my journey.