Monday, September 8, 2008

Get to The Otherside

This is my last full week here, next week my schedule goes to 30 hrs a week. Everyday as I drive to work I have my favorite artist of the day just blaring on the radio. I love music! As if the drive down Michigan Ave. isn't entertaining enough. Some of my best Marketing ideas come to me while driving. Music has helped me make tough decisions. I guess knowing I am not the only one pondering every detail while feeling overly emotional makes me feel better. It took me an entire year to finally make this huge career change. I still am looking forward to it all.
As Carrie Underwood says "I guess it's gonna have to hurt, I guess I'm gonna have to cry, And let go of some things I've loved, To get to the other side, I guess it's gonna break me down, Like falling when you try to fly, It's sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life, Starts with goodbye. I know there's a blue horizon, Somewhere up ahead, just waiting for me, Getting there means leaving things behind, Sometimes life's so bitter sweet.
This song just summarizes everything.